This forum is for members to share and gain knowledge of Project Management. Got a question about project management? Need help with a problem? Wish to offer tips and advice? Post here.
- New Member
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue 29 Mar 2011 7:03 am
Here is a copy of The PRINCE2 Product Map
This is a very useful diagram and it shows the following information:
- When management products are created in a project (in which process)
- When management products are updated (Logs, Registers, BC, PP)
- Who creates these documents (most are created & updated by the PM)
- The Inputs & Outputs for each process
- When Theme related products are created and updated
Exam Tip: You will answer many questions in both exam if you are aware of this.
- The PRINCE2 Product Map
- (82.46 KiB) Downloaded 264 times