This forum is for members to share and gain knowledge of Project Management. Got a question about project management? Need help with a problem? Wish to offer tips and advice? Post here.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Tools for managing extended teams should include communication tools, project management tools and HR systems. Slack is the best corporate messenger for remote teams. As for the project management tools, you can use Trello or Jira. Finally, we recommend Calamari and TSheets for HR processes.
The following are some of the best tools for extended team management:
- Creately: a diagramming and collaboration tool that helps teams visually communicate ideas, concepts, and processes
- Asana: a project management tool that helps teams organize and track their work
- Trello: a kanban-style project management tool that helps teams prioritize and visualize their work
- Jira: a tool for agile software development that helps teams plan, track, and release software
- Monday.com: a project management tool that helps teams plan, organize, and track their work
- Airtable: A tool for creating visual database and allowing collaboration among team
A tool I find helpful for keeping organised is Evernote. The team version can be used to assign tasks to team members. Shared notebooks save the effort of emailing meeting minutes to attendees and create a valuable long-term record of discussions and agreed actions.