How do you manage office moves?

This forum is for members to share and gain knowledge of Project Management. Got a question about project management? Need help with a problem? Wish to offer tips and advice? Post here.
Lehmart

Hi there, i'm interested to know how you manage your clients office moves, do you project manage them yourself or do you get a professional move manager to oversee it? If you manage yourself, any tips or pitfuls to consider? Thanks, Leh
Shobana S
Recognised Member
Recognised Member

As a Project Manager, I would prefer to manage all the moves by myself so I can be updated with the developments and requirements of my clients. It takes constant multi-tasking to be a project manager in these times. I spend most of my time on Zoom meetings organizing my projects, leading, and supervising my team until the very end. Now I'm using some tools that can help in project management but still lack of an office environment tampers the work. For example, I use an automated meeting assistant Marsview Notes that supplements all my Zoom meetings and provides me a summary of my meetings.

[Disclosure: the poster is a Digital Marketer at Marsview.ai Inc.]