This forum is for members to share and gain knowledge of Project Management. Got a question about project management? Need help with a problem? Wish to offer tips and advice? Post here.
- Senior Member
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Wed 26 Oct 2016 12:01 pm
josuahtdc wrote: ↑Sat 27 Jun 2020 7:57 am
Scheduling the daily tasks is the most common working tips.
You have to be organised with all your tasks as well as your workstation
Hey Josh, Yes i agree. Scheduling your daily tasks is the most important thing which must be done. As If you are organised only then you can enhance your productivity.
- Recognised Member
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Wed 23 Sep 2020 12:29 pm
Here are a few best remote working tips:-
- Create a daily routine and accomplish task as per the schedule.
- Don't be zombie. Take breaks at regular interval.
- Create your own working space inside your home.
- Communicate with your team members,. Don't forget them.
- Attend meetings and be seen.
- End your day on a happy note.
- Keep your work baggage at the desktop.
- Don't put pressure on your health, mind and soul.
- Stay positive & energetic.
- Enjoy the rest of the day with your family.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 495
- Joined: Sat 19 Dec 2009 4:39 pm
- Location: London
Useful tips danwan337. I particularly like, ‘ End your day on a happy note.’ I always start my day with 40 minutes brisk exercise. I find this sets me up for any challenges that come my way. When I skip my morning exercise, I certainly notice my mood going down.