This forum is for members to share and gain knowledge of Project Management. Got a question about project management? Need help with a problem? Wish to offer tips and advice? Post here.
- New Member
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue 26 Jul 2016 10:15 am
I recently moved into a new role as Project Coordinator. Please can you let me know if:
- Project coordination is related to Project Management.
- What is the growth that I can expect?
- Also, what are the required skill sets to be a Project Coordinator?
- Expert Member
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Thu 28 Apr 2016 12:03 pm
- Location: Bangalore
Project Coordination can range from administration duties (maintenance of project documentation, plans and reports), through engineering duties (maintenance of headcount databases, materials, configuration management) right up to junior project management duties (updating risk/opportunity registers, schedule updates, financial updates).