I'm fairly new to project management and have an end of programme evaluation report to do after Christmas so I'm trying to grow my knowledge before then. Can anyone point me to a really useful template/document/book/article that shows the process of how to put together an evaluation report.
This forum is for members to share and gain knowledge of Project Management. Got a question about project management? Need help with a problem? Wish to offer tips and advice? Post here.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
This article could be helpful. It starts with a list of information to collect before holding a post-project evaluation meeting:
- Project results
- Schedule performance
- Resource expenditures
- Problems that arose during the project
- Changes during the project in objectives, schedules, and budgets
- Unanticipated occurrences or changes in the environment during the project
- Customers' satisfaction with the project results
- Management's satisfaction with the project results
- Effectiveness of the project-management processes
- Lessons learned