- Lack of management support - 26%
- Poor communication in the organization - 21%
- Lack of PM authority and decision-making ability - 13%
- Lack of planning time allowed - 12%
- Lack of funding - 6%
- Lack of available tools/processes - 4%
- The customer - 2%
- Other - 17%
This forum is for members to share and gain knowledge of Project Management. Got a question about project management? Need help with a problem? Wish to offer tips and advice? Post here.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
On a past survey I conducted of PMs and project professionals, I asked what they #1 frustration they had as project leaders. Here were their responses...
Depending on the type of project in which one is involved, I guess having to go through an admin burden to redistribute resources in case of an unstable WBS can be very frustrating for a PM. As a matter of fact, it can slow down processes and demotivate teams.