Prince2 Online Learning

This forum is for members to share and gain knowledge of Project Management. Got a question about project management? Need help with a problem? Wish to offer tips and advice? Post here.
timmer

Hi All,

I have my Foundation and will be going for my Practitioner soon.

Any advice on Online learning providers?

Thanks
Tim
kwalford
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Hi Tim,

Firstly, check out my review of Prince2 learning material in this thread:

http://www.projectsmart.co.uk/forums/vi ... f=3&t=1307

Secondly, why are you doing the Practitioner learning online? The reason I ask is because my advice would be to go to a classroom based course for the Practitioner part, not online. You'll learn some really good advice in a classroom on how to answer the questions; I don't know if you will get this guidance online.

If you have to do Practitioner training online, then I would recommend QA. I have used them and their training is really good.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,
K.
timmer

Hi K,

Thanks for the advice, I will check out the thread.

The reason I am considering Online is because It seems cheaper and also I don't have much annual leave available this year to use on a classroom course.

Tim
kwalford
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Okay, my pleasure.

I would suggest to look at QA for online training. I would also suggest to ensure that provider supplies you with practice Practitioner papers as you will struggle to find these online. Doing the exam without checking out practice papers first would be a challenge.