Request For Guest Post - What Topic?

This forum is for members to share and gain knowledge of Project Management. Got a question about project management? Need help with a problem? Wish to offer tips and advice? Post here.
dhaughey
Site Admin
Site Admin

As you might expect, Project Smart receives numerous requests for guest posts. This one in particular made me laugh.
Hello,

I've been a reader of your blog for some time now, and I enjoy reading your blog on a regular basis. Recently I've been researching an idea for a blog post about human hair wigs – and then I thought that this could be a great contribution for your audience. I'll make sure the piece overflows with information that can't be found anywhere else. What do you think? Should I write it up and send you a draft? Here are some topics you maybe interested:
  • What are the different types of human hair wigs?
  • What do I need to know about human hair wigs?
  • What is the best human hair wig?
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
We replied:

"You have piqued our interest with your suggestions. As a site that only blogs about project management, we can see where you are coming from. If your project isn't going well, and you are in trouble, put on a human hair wig and pretend to be somebody else. Problem solved!"

I don't know if the person has ever been to Project Smart, and I don't want to alienate one of our greatest fans, but I suspect not.