Favourite Time Management Tips

This forum is for members to share and gain knowledge of Project Management. Got a question about project management? Need help with a problem? Wish to offer tips and advice? Post here.
dhaughey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Time is a precious commodity. I’ll start with my favourite time management tip:
  • Don't book one hour meetings just because it’s a convieient time unit. Create shorter meetings, starting at 20 minutes.
  • When significant issues arise during a meeting, taken them off-line if they are likely to cause the meeting to overrun.
  • Create a daily to-do list to keep you focused on achieving your objectives.
  • Give your brain a twice daily break for 10 minutes with no email, phone, meetings, social media, etc.
What’s your favourite time management tip?
Shobana S
Recognised Member
Recognised Member

Hey! These are surely great tips. I would like to suggest one more tip that I do to reduce the time consumption in preparing the meeting minutes. At the early stage, I used to make the notes by myself. Now I have started to use Marsview notes software that transcribed my meetings and provided me the summary of the meeting with highlights, action items, and share it easily with my team members/clients. This way I could save some time.

[Disclosure: the poster is a Digital Marketer at Marsview.ai Inc.]
dhaughey
Site Admin
Site Admin

No surprise there then. I think Marsview Notes is the solution to a problem that doesn’t exist.