Project manager role in Cumbria

This forum is for members to share and gain knowledge of Project Management. Got a question about project management? Need help with a problem? Wish to offer tips and advice? Post here.
JakiBell

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum and this is my first post. I work in communications, managing the marketing and comms elements of a range of projects for a climate change charity in Cumbria.

I've joined the forum to keep up to date with trends in project management in general, and also tools and techniques specific to managing marketing projects. I can also let people know about project management roles that come up in our charity from time to time, in case anyone is already in Cumbria or keen to move this beautiful county. If flagging up job opportunities isn't allowed on the forum, please do let me know.

We have a project manager vacancy at the moment, to lead the most extensive climate change programme our county has ever seen, involving 70 organisations across Cumbria. Here's the link for more information: https://cafs.org.uk/2020/09/24/job-project-manager-zero-carbon-cumbria/

Looking forward to chatting to you and learning more.

Jaki