Building a UK Community

This forum is for members to share and gain knowledge of Project Management. Got a question about project management? Need help with a problem? Wish to offer tips and advice? Post here.
KappaTango
Expert Member
Expert Member

Hey all,

There are some great threads on here, but I have noticed that not a lot of recent engagement.

I have also seen some posts here which I have replied to on other forums (specifically in the US). It would be great to have a really interactive and engaged UK PM community here, so just gauging how many people are floating around and just not posting or replying!

Thanks

Karl
dhaughey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi Karl,

Nice idea. I have experience as a project manager in the UK with a large multinational and will be happy to chip in with my thoughts, ideas and advice.

Duncan
Atif Shahab
Recognised Member
Recognised Member

I think you should find connections from UK using social media groups rather than posting here.
AGupta

Hi there,
I moved to the UK a few months ago and have been a project management enthusiast ever since I graduated!

Though my experience as a project manager was confined to the resource leveling and allocation aspects, I'd love to be part of a community that is lavish with its insights into the field!

I'd be happy to pitch in on topics related to team management, managing stakeholder expectations and resource management!

Thanks,
Aakash
Greener1993

Hi,

I've worked in PMO for many years and have even recently launch a new website of free high-quality PMO templates (freepmotemplates.com) - let me know what you think!

I'm always looking to share my knowledge and become involved in a wider PM community in the UK. Please feel free to get in touch.

Dan