Project Managment Software

This forum is for members to share and gain knowledge of Project Management. Got a question about project management? Need help with a problem? Wish to offer tips and advice? Post here.
TysonHolman

I am a new project manager of a small fire restoration company. I never realize how many moving parts and small details I have to manage. I have heard of some free software that helps keeps projects organized and integrated. I am currently using Asana to help manage my own tasks as well as tasks for my employees. Asana is great for this use. But I need something that can track information as well.

For example, in a customer's home, there may be 20 or 30 personal belongings that are of high value and need special storage and handling. Another example would be tracking vendor information and the services they are providing for us. I am new to using project management software and would prefer something more simple to learn. Does anyone have any suggestions on a system that would work well for tracking information?
harryvent

Many real time availability in out there. But not sure that all are suitable to fulfill your requirements, based on your necessity to jump up to tools. Before I selected PM tool, visit multiple of sites, software reviews and make one decision that is take any free trial. It clearly visualizes appropriate tool to my requirements or not afterwards I completely switched to Apptivo. I've been using this project management tool, I ever tried before like it. So take a free trial, then make your own decision.
vartikakashyap

I'd suggest you to try ProofHub. This is the best tool that can solve your problem of managing projects, communicating with team and handling clients. This tool is the perfect blend of project management and collaboration.
jemtraining

Project management software is software used for project planning, scheduling, resource allocation and change management. It allows project managers (PMs), stakeholders and users to control costs and manage budgeting, quality management and documentation and also may be used as an administration system.

JEM Management Training Perth