The Future of Project Management Software

This forum is for members to share and gain knowledge of Project Management. Got a question about project management? Need help with a problem? Wish to offer tips and advice? Post here.
beentheredonethat

I am part of a research team that is studying the future trends in Project Management Software. Please see the below link to a 9 question survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7GYZV98

The results will be published in mid-June on the binfire blog (www.binfire.com/blog/). If fill out the survey and wish to get a full copy of the report please email research@binfire.com

Thank you all for your consideration
jayashree
Expert Member
Expert Member

Great job done!! Its really helpful!!
dsummerbell10

Have the results been published as yet?
harryvent

I like your surveys about futures of project management software. I don't exactly know about it, but many surveys say cloud technology applied to many small businesses for management. Likewise, medium scale, enterprises also more interest to move onto a cloud-based program. Because it's cost is low, easy access, manage all business processes in a single platform. It contains project management, accounting, customer management, marketing, supply chain.
Atif Shahab
Recognised Member
Recognised Member

Why your survey form is remote employees oriented? I mean people working in an office physically also use project management tools for better management.