How to synchronize the data among PM team?

This forum is for members to share and gain knowledge of Project Management. Got a question about project management? Need help with a problem? Wish to offer tips and advice? Post here.
Sphares

When you're on a large project it might be difficult to share and synchronize all the data among team members. Yes, you can send out emails to everyone on your mailing list informing them the changes in the calendar or send them the update of the documents, but it takes a lot of time and can be confusing. I have looked closely to few software solutions and stopped with the www.sphares.com, as it provides the easiest way to synchronize any type of data with your partner. I really liked the idea and started to use it. What do you think? I appreciate any comments or feedback.
kwalford
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

Even though this is advertising, it might be of interest to a lot of people on here as global collaboration and data sharing is a hot topic at the moment. From looking at your website, you seem to solve the problem of data sharing on multiple devices/providers.

Please bear in mind we normally do not allow advertising.

Thanks,
Kit