Agile Project Management

This forum is for members to share and gain knowledge of Project Management. Got a question about project management? Need help with a problem? Wish to offer tips and advice? Post here.
stonesfan
Expert Member
Expert Member

Good Morning

Has anyone had any experience of this course or methodology?

The good news is that it would appear that my employer will be offering to pay for the training and hopefully the exam too.

Regards
dhaughey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi there,

I recently went on the Certified ScrumMaster course and found it very useful. Although my company does not practice Scrum, I've successfully introduced some Agile principles, such as daily stand-up meetings.

It adds another string to your bow, and judging by the people and organisations on my course is gaining popularity in many industry sectors.

More information can be found on the Scrum Alliance website.

Good luck!
Duncan
Larry Laird

Yes!! I have 2 years experience in Agile Scrum project management and Sprint planning. Agile is very famous methodology in IT world, which is growing very fast in all industries. After adopting Agile in your firm you can handle your work and team easily. You can estimate your project cost and time and can calculate everything which you need on your project.
MR: Larry C. Laird
stonesfan
Expert Member
Expert Member

Thank you for the replies. We had a small demonstration of the Agile methodology today. Seems to be a more flexible approach than others and maybe more appropriate in the ever changing World of IT.

Enjoyed some of the process buzzwords such as 'stories' and 'sprints'.

May be wrong here, but it seems to be a 'skinned' and more 'friendly' version of more conventional methodologies?