Prince2 Foundation

This forum is for members to share and gain knowledge of Project Management. Got a question about project management? Need help with a problem? Wish to offer tips and advice? Post here.
grantp4

Hi,
I am intending to self study for the Foundation course. Please could someone recommend a full list of study material required to successfully take the exam.

Many thanks

Patrick Grant
dhaughey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi Patrick,

First there is the PRINCE2 manual ‘Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2: 2009 Edition’, however a bit expensive at £50-£75. You can try ‘PRINCE2 for Dummies 2009’, which is more cost effective and gets good reviews.

Another good options is ‘PRINCE2: A Practical Handbook’ by Colin Bentley. I have some colleagues who have used this book to pass their Foundation exam.

There is a list of other books here PRINCE2 Books

Hope this helps.

Duncan
grantp4

dhaughey wrote:Hi Patrick,

First there is the PRINCE2 manual ‘Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2: 2009 Edition’, however a bit expensive at £50-£75. You can try ‘PRINCE2 for Dummies 2009’, which is more cost effective and gets good reviews.

Another good options is ‘PRINCE2: A Practical Handbook’ by Colin Bentley. I have some colleagues who have used this book to pass their Foundation exam.

There is a list of other books here PRINCE2 Books

Hope this helps.

Duncan
Thanks Duncan - these were the ones I was thinking about so thanks for confirming.

Patrick