The Managers Problem Solver by John Walsh

This forum is for members to share book reviews. All of us buy and read business books. Some are good and others a waste of money, so don't be shy; let us know what you think about the books you’ve read.
satisfactionuk
Expert Member
Expert Member

The Managers Problem solver - Practical solutions to managers questions by John Walsh.

Hi, This is the second book in this series of practical question and answer books on management.

Again this book is crammed full of practice advice on solving day-to-day problems that managers may face.

This book helps you to answer question like:
Why am I losing key staff?
How can I organize myself better?
Can I always get it right first time?
What are the keys to effective decision-making?
How can I delegate more effectively?
Why am I always over budget?

As a first reference book this is great, there are numerous practical answers to everyday problems that a manager may come across and though the examples are quite short they are very comprehensive and I like the fact that the subject matter has not been padded out to give the book volume.

This book forms another great reference guide on a wide range of subject matter and is definitely a great first step that will encourage you to delve deeper into to reading more comprehensive books on the management areas that you may feel that you have a weakness in.

Kind regards

Stephan Toth