This forum is for members to share and gain knowledge of Project Management. Got a question about project management? Need help with a problem? Wish to offer tips and advice? Post here.
- Full Member
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Fri 20 May 2011 2:28 pm
Becoming a certified Project Manager is great but the greatest is to keep yourself up to date, and to practice what you have learned through your journey of certification.
Here is what you have to do in order to get your PMP certification:
Are you applicable to be a PMP? In order to set up for the exam you need to meet those criteria;
- 4 years -university degree+ 4500 hours project management experience. OR High school diploma + 7500 hours project management experience.
- 35 hours of project management education.
- Agree on the PMI PMP Code of Professional Conduct.
Although you do not have to be PMI member in order to set up for the exam our recommendation is to become a PMI member;check out all the benefits of PMI membership
Don’t forget to read the PMBOK more than once. Heavily depend on other materials such;
- Rita Mulcahy - 6th edition PMP Exam Prep
- Achieve PM
- New Member
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon 23 May 2011 12:12 pm
Hey Thanks Amor for this quick tips on PMP certification..
Thanks & Regards.