This forum is for members to share and gain knowledge of Project Management. Got a question about project management? Need help with a problem? Wish to offer tips and advice? Post here.
- New Member
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue 29 Mar 2011 7:03 am
This ebook by Frank Turley, MgmtPlaza will provide you with an excellent introduction to PRINCE2, Its is also a great way to prepare for classroom training, self study or revise your PRINCE2 knowledge (Foundation Level)
This Introduction to PRINCE2 manual covers the following:
- Provides a high level overview of PRINCE2
- How project starts and the next steps
- How and when and which documents need to be created and by who…
- How the project moves from Startup to Initiation, on to the Stages, ...
- Relationship between processes (eg: the outputs and inputs)
- Typical Project Manager Activities
- How the Project Board interacts with and control the project
This ebook is also available in podcast (audio course) and cbt/flash formats and you download this ebook.
- An Introduction to PRINCE2 - eBook
- (614.8 KiB) Downloaded 742 times