This forum is for members to share and gain knowledge of Project Management. Got a question about project management? Need help with a problem? Wish to offer tips and advice? Post here.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 434
- Joined: Sat 19 Dec 2009 4:39 pm
- Location: London
An old chestnut, but still very funny and not always far from the truth.
- How the customer explained it.
- How the project manager understood it.
- How the analyst designed it.
- How the programmer wrote it.
- What the testers received.
- How the business consultant described it.
- How the project was documented.
- What operations installed.
- How the customer was billed.
- How it was supported.
- What the customer really needed.
- The disaster recovery plan.
...and speaking of Disaster Recovery, do people really test their solutions properly?
Create your own cartoon at http://www.projectcartoon.com
- Expert Member
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Wed 08 Sep 2010 1:38 pm
- Location: Westminster - London
LOL - thats a good lesson