PRINCE2 exams

This forum is for members to share and gain knowledge of Project Management. Got a question about project management? Need help with a problem? Wish to offer tips and advice? Post here.
elizabethblogs
Recognised Member
Recognised Member

I'm writing a series of blog articles about what PRINCE2 exams are like. If you're aiming for PRINCE2 certification, then you'll probably have lots of questions about exam format, what preparing for exams is like on a PRINCE2 course, when you can use the manual, etc. Below are examples of questions I've answered recently in short, straightforward articles. If you have queries, or you need more details, please feel free to let me know and I'll see what I can do to help.

PRINCE2 - what's the exam like?

What can I take into the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam?
elizabethblogs
Recognised Member
Recognised Member

My colleague, Kobus Scheepers, has also begun a series of blog articles about his weekly PRINCE2 courses. They're intended to give you a trainer's view on things. PRINCE2 Trainer's Tips 1 is his introductory article. Thought this would be of interest if you're considering becoming PRINCE2 qualified, taking a course, or are just curious about the methodology.