PRINCE2 Providers Required

This forum is for members to share and gain knowledge of Project Management. Got a question about project management? Need help with a problem? Wish to offer tips and advice? Post here.
B2IK

Hi All,

My name is Andrew and I am representing a company acting as consultants for the Kuwaiti government. At present, we're investigating a number of training requirements for civil servants in Kuwait, one being Project Management.

I am interested in talking to providers of PRINCE2 who would be willing to provide training in the region, and could provide the following details:

1. A brief company history establishing information about the history, experience and credibility of the organisation.
2. A breakdown of costs associated with delivering training to 100 individuals of full PRINCE2 practitioner courses, including the daily rate, max participants, costs of travel, accommodation and a translator to be present.
3. Descriptions of delivering training to foreign clients.

My mobile number is (uk). I look forward to hearing for you.

Many Thanks
Andrew
pnaybour

You will get loads of replies to this request. It's a pity we only do APM based training for now. Our distance learning, Study Guides and Podcast have proved very successful, overseas. Visit our site for full details. Our PMI courses are on the way soon. How fixed are you on PRINCE2 we could find a partner if you are interested. Otherwise I would try ILX.
Paul Naybour
We're with you all the way
B2IK

Hi Paul,

Thanks for this - I will check ILX out. Alternatively, please feel free to pass on my contact details should you have a contact in this company.

It's PRINCE2 particularly from a PM perspective that we are interested in, given its profile. However, as we are effectively acting as agents for the Kuwaiti Government I dont want to be in a position where another 3rd party is involved.

Many Thanks
Andrew
MD, B2IK