To what extent have agile methods contributed to successful project?

This forum is for members to share and gain knowledge of Project Management. Got a question about project management? Need help with a problem? Wish to offer tips and advice? Post here.
zceizsi

I've been carrying out some research on this question and have read numerous pieces of literature regarding it, as a student, I was hoping I could get the opinion of agile professionals.

My name is Zoravar Singh and I am an Undergraduate student at University College London. I am currently carrying out a research project regarding the extent of which agile methods have contributed to project success.

I have created a short, 5 minute survey which investigates the challenges faced by agile practitioners and the impact that agile has had on projects. It also touches on some challenges faced with agile project management in a home working environment.

Survey responses are totally anonymous/confidential and the answers will be used as the main data set for my research project at University College London. If you work in an agile environment and would like to respond to this survey, here is the link:

https://corexmsb6rffy7hwl6wk.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2t1XoaI8RHuSsLA

Thank you for taking the time to read this message.

My contact details can be found on the survey should you wish to give feedback.
Agile123-Kyle

Hi Kyle,

I currently run an Agile delivery team and I'd be happy to take your survey.

Quick question though, where will the results be published?