Some advice on software

This forum is for members to share and gain knowledge of Project Management. Got a question about project management? Need help with a problem? Wish to offer tips and advice? Post here.
spielor

Hi,

I am completely new to this topic.

I am a dentist and think we would benefit of a software that allows to manage the different tasks that come up within daily practice.

I haven't used any of the thousand software solutions yet as I wanted to find out if it can do certain things before starting to dig myself into it. What I need is the abillity to define a project that is open ended. I would need to be able to schedule different tasks on repeat, ideally with automatically switching the person the task is assigned to. It would be great if there was a way to define different views for different people - having a user interface as easy as possible for the nurses.

As the regulations regarding data protection got very hard in Germany everything hat to go through a kind of VPN, which might not be happy with using cloud based services so a solution with the host software running on our practice server would be great.

Does anyone of you know if any of the numerous softwares is able to do these kind of things?

Kind Regards,
Jens
Evadastudio

Hi Jens,

We invite you to try evadastudio.com It's a new project management system, which comes with all the features a project manager needs. It's easy to use and you have all the tutorials you need after registration. Also, there is a ticket system, please use this if you have any questions.

Thank you!
dhaughey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi Jens,

A tool I think fits your requirements is Jira by Atlassian. It’s self styled as "the project management tool for agile teams". We use it for agile project management and have customised it to our requirements. It’s proved to be very effective and makes it easy to keep track of our teams' performance on sprints. There are plenty of integrations that can help you tailor the tool to your needs. There are SaaS and on-premises solutions available.

Cheers,
Duncan