Project Management Interview With Presentation

This forum is for members to share and gain knowledge of Project Management. Got a question about project management? Need help with a problem? Wish to offer tips and advice? Post here.
mabushaban

Hi,

I was short listed for a final interview. The interview is for 5 hours in which they will provide me with a scenario and I am to provide a presentation on that scenario to a panel of managers. I am assuming the scenario will require a resolution of some sort in which I will build the presentation for. I have not done project planning for since 10 years back, but I need the job as I have been unemployed for 2 years... My last job was a GM/MD though.

Can you advise on HOW TO PREPARE for such an interview!

Many thanks in advance.

MSA
Atif Shahab
Recognised Member
Recognised Member

I think you are getting much nervous. Project Management job is much more about interpersonal skills and communication. You should have the capability to present ideas. I would suggest you to study few scenarios online for practice. Moreover, study few tools used in project planning as well as team productivity management, which helps in better team collaboration and monitoring project performance.