I have been invited to an interview where I need to present my 90 day plan if i was successful. I am unsure on how I should structure and answer this? Any suggestions welcomed. Please see the details below:
In the form of a PowerPoint presentation, demonstrate your 90 day plan, including the points below:
- What signature practice will you bring to this role? (demonstrate where you have applied this methodology)
- What challenges you anticipate in running multiple projects of varying size and delivery dates and how you will overcome these challenges?
- How you would lead multiple project teams, managing and developing them?
- How you would seek to identify and engage with key stakeholders?
- How you would follow governance and demonstrate control?
- How you would manage reporting and measurements?