Your assistance required on research into Project Management and IT

This forum is for members to share and gain knowledge of Project Management. Got a question about project management? Need help with a problem? Wish to offer tips and advice? Post here.
loopstruck

Hi All,

I am doing doctoral research on the challenges, failures and the root cuases of problems in IT projects. Please support my research by answering a few survey questions. The survey should take about ten to twelve minutes to complete.

The survey focues on solving the challenges and difficulties associated with IT projects, understanding the obstacles encountered, and providing a way to guarantee the delivery and assurance of IT projects. I would like you to tap into your ingishts and experiences on this topic.

The hope is that this study will offer immense contribution to the existing body of knolwdge with the project Management domain.

Participants who complete the study will also have the opportunity to enter a draw to win 1 of 20 £50 Amazon vouchers.

Please do get in touch if you have any questions or feel free to forward this survey to your network.

Thanks for your interest and time.

https://www.surveygizmo.eu/s3/90008464/ ... y-Projects

Many thanks,
Mesh