"5 Reasons Why..." review/overview series

This forum is for members to share and gain knowledge of Project Management. Got a question about project management? Need help with a problem? Wish to offer tips and advice? Post here.
begeland

I'm doing a new type of overview/review series on project management software and any PM or business software or service that could be related to project management. Like CRM software, PM services, PM training, document management software, task management, spreadsheet, productivity, testing, quality assurance, bug tracking, etc.

If you have suggestions of software or services or sites that you like and think should be included on the list of overview/reviews, either post here or email me at brad@bradegeland.com. Thanks...the more on there the merrier as more content brings more traffic and more eyes.

Brad Egeland
dhaughey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi Brad,

I've got a suggestion for you, Smartsheet. Apparently it could push a trend towards making project managers obsolete. I'd be interested in your view.

Cheers,
Duncan
nandini

Hi Brad,

I would like to include Proofhub. Can you include this tool in your overview/reviews list?

Thanks.
NickC

I've used Wrike which is OK, but I tend to come back to MS Project due to the extensive tools, features and customisation it offers.

It would be interesting to learn how something powerful like MS Project can be used in conjunction with other services.

Nick
begeland

Thanks for the input so far everyone. Please keep them coming. There are 12 up so far (I think...), one that I need to get posted today or tomorrow, and about 10-12 more in the queue. Happy to take all suggestions and I'll consider them...thanks! Visit the ones there now at http://www.bradegeland.com/software-reviews.html.

Remember, even though it says software reviews, it's really anything PM related. Software, non-PM specific software like document management, mind mapping, etc., services, sites, etc. Thanks!

Brad