Starting "5 Reasons Why..." Reviews - looking for suggestions

This forum is for members to share and gain knowledge of Project Management. Got a question about project management? Need help with a problem? Wish to offer tips and advice? Post here.
begeland
Expert Member
Expert Member

I'm starting a new concept on my site - basically a new approach to software and services reviews/overviews. Rather than going the route of the typical "review" or "overview", I'm going to focus only on the positives - as in 5 Reasons Why you need to try out this software or service. Looking for more of a WOW factor. Sometimes I'd rather just hear about the good ones out there and a few reasons why a "Gotta have it!" That will be the focus on these reviews.

If you have a PM or PM-related software or service to suggest, let me know. It can be PM software, CRM, document management, performance management and testing, etc. Anything remotely related to project management and the technology we implement. Thanks!

http://www.bradegeland.com/blog/5-reaso ... s-software

Brad Egeland
dhaughey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi Brad,

I'll kick-off with Evernote, which seems increasingly popular. Possibly the best free application I've downloaded. Most of my team use it to manage their task lists and take meeting notes. There is a paid feature called Project Coordination that claims to allow management of projects without email through effective collaboration, resource sharing and task management.

I use Evernote daily to manage tasks, take notes, record ideas, write articles and set reminders for appointments and meetings. It's certainly a "gotta have" and definitely has the WOW factor.

Duncan
kwalford
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

You sound like you are on commission from Evernote Duncan :) Do you have a link please to review it? I presume this: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-gb/store ... e7d1fa76f8

Anyhow, I am sold on it and will check out Evernote as I have no experience of it.
dhaughey
Site Admin
Site Admin

LOL, I'm not on commission, promise, but it is the only App I use everyday. Try it and tell me I'm wrong.

Duncan
rexdean01

I would like to suggest Proofhub project management software for better organisation and planning over projects, so these can be executed in a scheduled manner. It is a simple and easy to use application, but is highly functional. It enables precise tracking over project progress.