Advice: What do you think about this PM software?

This forum is for members to share and gain knowledge of Project Management. Got a question about project management? Need help with a problem? Wish to offer tips and advice? Post here.
jmknmecrzy

Hi,

I'm new to the forum, just looking for some advice.

I am a project manager for a growing ad agency shopping for a project management tool for my team. I almost bought Asana and then I met the Streamframe team at SxSW. The project management space is so fragmented. Even with the most modern tools we still end up relying on email and spreadsheets as a "catch all." Particularly worrying to us was how financial and efficiency tracking seemed to be completely ignored when managing projects. Even in Beta, Streamframe seems to solve all these problems. When I spoke with their team they said to have already started working some of the other beta participants suggestions into the road map.

I would love some feedback before I pull the trigger on this.

John
Didier07

I have used Asana and found it ok. If you are looking for something really light touch and free try Trello. Asana I found too heavy for the team I was working with. Hope this helps, but if you have other questions let me know.
rexdean01

If you are looking for an effective tool for better management over your projects, then Proofhub project management software can be of great help. It significantly improves organization over projects and these can be managed in a simple manner. Progress made over them can be precisely tracked.
TedAldrin

I think you should give eResource Scheduler a try. eRS is a multiuser resource scheduling, planning and management software which helps in better management.
mrugesh

If you are looking for best tool for better management of your projects, then QuickScrum is the best tool for project management software . I have already used QuickScrum PM software.

QuickScrum is a single, common platform for all Scrum people to meet, talk about, and understand Scrum. Find endless opportunities to benefit from Scrum. The Quick Scrum tool is an intuitive and user-friendly Scrum tool .