What's Your #1 Frustration as a Project Manager?
Posted: Fri 13 Sep 2013 12:22 am
On a past survey I conducted of PMs and project professionals, I asked what they #1 frustration they had as project leaders. Here were their responses...
- Lack of management support - 26%
- Poor communication in the organization - 21%
- Lack of PM authority and decision-making ability - 13%
- Lack of planning time allowed - 12%
- Lack of funding - 6%
- Lack of available tools/processes - 4%
- The customer - 2%
- Other - 17%