This forum is for members to share and gain knowledge of Project Management. Got a question about project management? Need help with a problem? Wish to offer tips and advice? Post here.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 462
- Joined: Sat 19 Dec 2009 4:39 pm
- Location: London
The POST method is a simple way to give clarity at the beginning of a meeting:
- Purpose: What is the purpose of the meeting?
- Objective: What are you trying to achieve in the meeting, and what does success look like?
- Structure: What is the structure of the meeting we are having?
- Timing: How much time is allocated to the meeting?
What are your tips for running effective meetings? What do you do?
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 301
- Joined: Thu 08 Dec 2011 1:34 pm
I quite like that, but never heard of it before.
I am chairing a training session soon and I feel I could easily adopt that for the opening of my training. I like simple techniques like this as they are easy to remember and also apply.
Thanks Duncan :)