I am a novice in this field, so I am searching for the correct entry level certification in domain of Project Management and Quality Management.
Kindly provide me information about the following certifications:
CAPM, Prince2, ITIL, Six Sigma.
Kindly highlight your feedback information, in terms of:
- Difference between these certifications or the areas in which each programme is concentrated.
- Authorised training center location in Delhi, INDIA. The duration & cost of the training classes.
- The certification procedure (enrollment, course content, exam papers, CBT or PBT, issue of certificate.)
- Cost of certification.
- The market acceptance for each in INDIA and Globally.
- Which one provides a better job prospect both in INDIA and OVERSEAS.
As per my understanding all of them are frameworks and guidelines to tell "WHAT" is there in Project & Quality Management, so kindly advice me a complimentary PM tool which can help me implement the framework i.e. cover the "HOW" factor as well.
Seeking your kind suggestion and advice for choosing a better career option for myself.