How to address recruitment challenges

This forum is for members to share and gain knowledge of Project Management. Got a question about project management? Need help with a problem? Wish to offer tips and advice? Post here.
Thescalers
Expert Member
Expert Member

Talking about the issues is one thing, but figuring out how to navigate and address recruitment challenges is something else. Then implementation is the final hurdle, especially if it means changing processes or redefining established hierarchies and models. 

1. Redefine entry requirements
2. Stand out from the pack
3. Deliver on diversity
4. Embrace remote

Discover more about how to manage IT recruitment challenges
Humusk1

I work in manufacturing as well. We have a lot of turnover, therefore the temp agency comes in handy for promptly filling positions. After three months, if the temps enjoy the job and perform well, they will be offered a full-time position. We attend a lot of job fairs and cooperate with the local unemployment agency for my direct hires. I'm thinking about going to the local high school to talk to the seniors. We provide trade school tuition help because we are always in need of mechanics, engineering technicians, and electrical technicians. That could be an excellent source option for you as well.